Why Work with KirkpatrickPrice?
In the past, web applications have been problematic for many security analysts. With the different types of technology available, there is a lot of ground to cover and a lot of expertise required to properly perform web application penetration testing. We often see other security firms blindly assign an analyst to a web application project, assuming that their knowledge, skill, and ability will fit whatever the web application needs. This is not the case. Without the proper knowledge, a penetration tester can miss important findings.
At KirkpatrickPrice, our penetration testers are information security specialists that do not rely on static techniques and assessment methods. Our penetration testing methodology is derived from various sources including the OSSTMM, Information Systems Audit Standards, CERT/CC, the SANS Institute, NIST, and OWASP.
KirkpatrickPrice’s penetration testers have diverse backgrounds, extensive experiences, receive timely and continued education regarding security trends, and hold certifications like:
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) (LPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Partner with KirkpatrickPrice and we will be committed to working with your staff to ensure effective information security practices across your environment. Contact us today to begin partnering with our penetration testing team.